English for Restaurant Workers is designed for waiters and waitresses, and for trainers in the restaurant and catering industry. English for Restaurant Workers is an invaluable resource for the trainer and trainee in restaurant work as it gives both the language and the basic skill needed for this field.
- Incorporates the English vocabulary needed in this field of work
- Illustrates important job-specific verbs and nouns
- Shows how restaurants tasks are done in a step-by-step picture process format
- Includes common phrases, terms, and expressions that recur constantly
- Provides a basic reference to aspect of restaurant work such as equipment used, cooking methods, alcoholic and non-alcholic beverages, different meats and vegetables, etc.
- Exercises that are interesting and fun and test the user’s understanding and knowledge of restaurant English