TOEIC PREPARATION AND CERTIFICATION
More than 5 million people each year take the TOEIC test to advance their careers. And, for 30 years, TOEIC test scores have helped thousands of corporations, educational institutions and governments throughout the world recruit, hire and promote the most qualified candidates.
The TOEIC test is an English proficiency test. It measures everyday English skills of people working in an International environment.
WHAT IS TOEIC?
TOEIC Stands for Test of English for International Communications.
WHO TAKES THE TOEIC TEST?
- Personnel who use English in real-life work settings such as businesses, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, international meetings, conventions, and sports events
- Managerial, sales, and technical employees in international business, commerce, and industry who require English to communicate in their workplace
- Individuals preparing to enter the workplace
WHY TAKE THE TEST?
- verify current English proficiency levels
- qualify for a new position and/or promotion in a company
- enhance professional credentials
- monitor progress in English
- set individual learning goals
- involve employers in advancing their employees’ English ability
HOW LONG IS THE TOEIC CERTIFICATE VALID FOR?
The certificate is valid for 2 years.
CAN TEST TAKERS FAIL THE TEST?
The TOEIC Listening and Reading test is not a pass-or-fail test. Test results indicate proficiency levels in listening to and reading in English.
WHAT DO THE SCORES MEAN?
|TOEIC Scores||English Ability Expectations||Positions / Activities|
|250-350 points||Basic English||
|350-450 points||Employees who do not need to do business outside of the country.||
|450-550 points||Ability to communicate at a minimum level with people from other countries.||
|550-630 points||Ability to make business trips to other countries with some technical experience.||
|630-700 points||Total capacity of managing business travel without any assistance.||
|700-750 points||Ability to negotiate with people from other countries and make presentations.||
|750-990 points||Has enough skill for any activity that is assigned.||
Get your certification and improve your career.