The TOEFL test is the most widely respected English-language test in the world, recognized by more than 7,500 colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries. Wherever you want to study, the TOEFL test can help you get there.
WHAT IS TOEFL?
TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language.
The TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level and it evaluates how well you combine your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
The TOEFL test helps prove you have the English skills you will actually use in an academic classroom. In the test, you may read a passage from a textbook and listen to a lecture and then speak or write in response, just like you would in a classroom. Since the test is composed of 100% academic questions and tasks, many universities consider it the most appropriate test to use when making admissions decisions.
THE COURSE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Course material
- Audio recordings for listening practice and exercises.
- Certificate of completion of course.
Course duration—approximately 4-6 months
WHO TAKES THE TOEFL TEST?
- Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English language learning program admissions and exit
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas
Each year, nearly a million individuals of all ages take the TOEFL test to demonstrate their English-language proficiency. More than 25 million people from all over the world have taken the TOEFL test since it was first offered. The average English skill level ranges between Intermediate and Advanced.