Everyday English for Hospitality Professionals helps future workers in the hotel and restaurant fields develop the English vocabulary needed to interact with customers and colleagues.
With vivid pictures and clear captions, Everyday English for Hospitality Professionals presents essential language structures for such common functions as welcoming a guest, bringing luggage to a room, taking a meal order, and finding medical care for a guest.
Using the popular picture-process format, Everyday English for Hospitality Professionals presents essential language in a clear and practical format.
- Vibrant full-color illustrations
- Vocabulary for more than 60 essential hospitality functions
- In-depth Culture and Language notes
- Special sections about good practices for hospitality professionals
- Natural, idiomatic English